Emma Stone, Camilla Belle and Kendall Jenner
HOW TO SPORT THE GREEN JEWEL-TONED LOOK
– To make lighter eyes stand out, wear dark green on the lids. For darker eyes, go with light green eyeshadow.
– An important rule is: If you are wearing green eye makeup, keep the rest of the makeup neutral.
– For that smokey look, dab on green eyeshadow on top of the eyelids and below the eye.
– Try a green cat-eye with an all-black ensemble.
– Heading out to a party? Go for metallic green eyeshadow or just add tints of gold to the green shadow or eye liner.
– If it’s just daytime casual dressing with denims and a T-shirt, dust a little neon green shadow on the edges on your eyes.
– Why not match the look and go bold with glitter nails? Try different shades of green to spice things up.